06/04/2019

Karl Hector And The Malcouns ‎– Non Ex Orbis Now Again Records (2019)- Stossgebet





Karl Hector And The Malcouns ‎– Non Ex Orbis
Now Again Records (2019)
Blind pick, first needledrop, no prior knowledge. The hype sticker says Krautrock/Spacejazz so I immediately think it’s a reissue of an obscure krautrock lp.  Now Again are my vinyl guide to many amazing records and even more amazing stories, I assumed retro and the opening track sounded like the kind of krautrock my prog rock friends would dig.
This is new material.  Fourth spin happening right now.  There are far too many namedrops that could help describe this phenomenal, druggy musical stew.  I didn’t read too much into the history of the band but there’s a connection to the Poets Of Rhythm and bands like Can get mentioned. If you’re a fan of what I loosely describe as “70s drug music” and like exploring, this is a ride you’re gonna want to take.  This will stay regular rotation, enthusiastic recommend!

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails